"Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith,
act like men, be strong.
Let all that you do be done in love."
1 Corinthians 12:13 (NASB)
Our objective is to help men learn what it means to follow Jesus Christ and encourage one another to represent Him well.
We are all under construction. God wants to remake us into the image of His Son. It's a process. At Catalina Foothills, we are dedicated to helping each other become men of conviction about the things that really matter. Our desire is to discover together how to honor God with our life, and enjoy Him forever.
There are several opportunities for men to be involved:
- Men's Breakfasts - throughout the year > Jan. 19/March 2 REGISTER HERE
- Tucson Roadrunners Hockey Night - (Father/Son/Friend) Jan. 25 @ 7:05 PM REGISTER HERE
- Meat Wave! - (Spring Griller) > April 6
- Men's Night Out - Fall
- Small Groups - All year long
- Men's Retreats - Occasionally
- Service Projects and Ministry Opportunities
FIRST MEN'S BREAKFAST OF 2019
Saturday - January 19 - 7:30 to 8:30am
Pastor John Stone - Up Close and Personal!
Full Breakfast! - FREE
Sign up on Sunday or call to let us know you are coming - bring a friend!
Assistant to the Pastor - John Miller
c: 520-237-5828 e: email@example.com
Men's Breakfast Coordinator - Kevin Dale
c: 520-820-5300 e: firstname.lastname@example.org