The Doubts of Thomas
Sermon Questions John 20 Conversation with Thomas
1) How is Thomas different than the rest of the disciples and Mary?
2) What is the significance of Jesus inviting Tomas to touch his wounds?
3) How do we see the patience and kindness of Jesus with doubts in his ministry?
4) What is the difference in doubt and un-belief?
5) What are we to do with our doubts?
6) When we don’t explore our doubts what happens?
7) What is the work of exploring?
How do you do that work?
8) Do doubts mean we can’t believe in Jesus?
9) Why is an unexplored doubt often unbelief?
10) What happens to Thomas when he believes?
11) Why is worship the truest outcome of belief?